Financial Operations Manager
Synergetic Endeavors is seeking a full time Financial Operations Manager to support our busy Saint Paul office. Proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required. Ability to multitask, strong organization skills, and attention to detail is a must!
Responsibilities include performing a variety of daily and monthly financial operations duties, general accounting, and bookkeeping support tasks including, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable, including preparation of monthly invoices and expense reports
- Reconciling statements
- Preparing, making and reconciling deposits
- Payroll Processing
- Creating and reporting financial results on a regular basis to management
- Assist in budget planning, preparation, system entry, and expense management
- Participate with preparation in audit activities
- Maintaining document retention files
- Working with outside CPA as necessary
- Other various administrative and general office duties as requested
How to apply for this job:
- Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter including salary requirements and resume.